Marketing your company to potential customers in a targeted, co-ordinated and professional way can be quite a challenge. You may feel obliged to outsource your marketing communications to a third party, which – while expensive – at least allows you to present a professional image.
And, in a world where business increasingly takes place online, your growing business may be at a disadvantage without its own website, or even its own email address (@yourcompany.co.uk).
We can help you deliver more cost-efficient sales and marketing in-house, as well as enable you to create an impressive presence online.
It’s a business challenge we understand. Let us help you solve it.
See how Microsoft small-business solutions can help you get closer to your customers:
- Run sales and marketing campaigns with different forms of communication – eg faxed special offers, mail-merged introductory letters and emailed follow-ups
- Create personalised and targeted communications using shared contacts or information stored in Business Contact Manager
- Track responses to your communications and ensure they are processed in a timely way
- Manage sales opportunities more efficiently and increase sales success
- Have your business name as your email address
- Create and edit your own website and intranet
To help you manage your company data more effectively, we recommend the following small-business solutions:
Get closer to your customers while presenting a more professional image with Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Edition.
Gain all the benefits of Microsoft Office as well as keeping track of your customers.
Are you a company with one to five PCs? Get online and look more professional with our new, hosted, centralised-information service for start-up organisations.
Get online and look more professional as a growing company.
Investing in IT can drive business growth and make your company easier to manage.
We appreciate that making an initial IT hardware and software investment can be hard - that’s why, through Microsoft Financing, we can help you make this investment. Find out how to boost your business by contacting one of our specialist IT consultants today.