Sound financial management can, ironically, come at quite a cost - not least because heavy-duty financial software is expensive to buy for smaller businesses, as well as hard to deploy and confusing to use.
But the fact remains that you have to tightly control your business costs and cash flow, and produce reliable financial reports and results.
Imagine if you could keep all your financial and accounting data in one place, with familiar tools that allow you to integrate reports, forecast sales, measure business activity and identify trends, problems and opportunities.
It’s a business challenge we understand. Let us help you solve it.
See how Microsoft small-business solutions can help you tighten up your financial management:
- Keep your financial information confidential and in one place
- Ensure you’re sticking to your project budget and invoicing the right amount, by tracking your time and effort during each project
- Display information with colour-coded, multi-dimensional graphs and tables
- Manage your accounting processes and reporting using our financial tools
- Cut operational costs by tracking how many hours staff are spending on each project
- Set up employee timesheets to use as reference for invoicing
To help you manage your company data more effectively, we recommend the following small-business solutions:
Get tighter control over your business costs and cash flow with the latest edition of Microsoft Excel.
Produce an integrated report of your financial and accounting information that’s both easy to access and secure.
Investing in IT can drive business growth and make your company easier to manage.
We appreciate that making an initial IT hardware and software investment can be hard - that’s why, through Microsoft Financing, we can help you make this investment. Find out how to boost your business by contacting one of our specialist IT consultants today.